The information contained in this web site may be used or relied upon as a basis for any commercial transactions or for any other purposes at your own risk. ChainDrugStore.net, Incorporated (CDSI) has no involvement in any transactions between individuals or entities that access the ChainDrugStore.net web sites, including hub.pharmacyfocus.com, messaging.pharmacyfocus.com, www.chaindrugstore.net and www.pharmacyverification.com.
Except for third party software utilities licensed by the CDSI, CDSI owns all rights, title and interest, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trade secret, and all other intellectual property rights, in the ChainDrugStore.net web sites, and any changes, modifications or corrections to the web site.
The product and vendor information set forth on the ChainDrugStore.net web sites, is supplied by participating companies, not CDSI. CDSI does not verify the accuracy of the content on this web site, and does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the information is accurate or complete. Participating companies own all rights, title and interest to their information disclosed on the ChainDrugStore.net web sites.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by CDSI.
Live "links" to other Internet addresses can be accessed from the ChainDrugStore.net web sites. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of CDSI. CDSI does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from such addresses is voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness.
CDSI assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of information herein, or from use of information obtained at "linked" Internet addresses, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy or personal rights of others. CDSI is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, consequential, compensatory, actual, punitive, special, incidental, expectancy, or exemplary, arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information. No guarantees or warranties, including (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose, are made by CDSI with respect to such information.
Policy Regarding Copyright Infringement and Designation of Copyright Agent
CDSI respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our web sites to do the same. CDSI may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its web sites that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. CDSI may also, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity.
If you believe that your work has been used on our web site in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify CDSI's copyright agent by written notice (CDSI Legal, 6715 Backlick Road, Suite 205, Springfield, Virginia 22150).
The notice should include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on our website of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
What Information We CollectChainDrugStore.net collects personally identifiable information such as email addresses from Users in order to respond to your queries and inform Users of new products and services offered on the ChainDrugStore.net sites. ChainDrugStore.net may also collect IP addresses and pages visited from Users who view our sites. Additionally, if you decide to become a Member, you will be asked to register and provide certain information including, for example, a valid e-mail address, company name, title, company address, telephone number, and other contact information (collectively "Registration Information"). Members can correct or update Registration Information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the ChainDrugStore.net sites, our privacy policies or the information we collect, you are welcome to address them by contacting email@example.com.
Information UsageChainDrugStore.net values your patronage and respects your right to privacy. Because we are committed to protecting your privacy, personal data relating to an identified or identifiable individual which are submitted to the ChainDrugStore.net sites will be collected, processed, stored, and disposed of in accordance with applicable U.S. law. However, U.S. law may not provide the degree of protection to personal data that is available in other countries. The submission of personal data constitutes the User's acknowledgment that he/she has read and understood this notice, and agrees to its terms.
ChainDrugStore.net uses personally identifiable information collected from Users, such as name and email address, in order to respond to your queries and informs Users of new products and services. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and administer the sites. Your IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information. In order to become a Member you must complete a registration form and provide Registration Information. We use the Registration Information to send Members information about our company, improvements to the sites, and inform you of new products and services.
Information SharingChainDrugStore.net may share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties. If you do not want to be included in User lists, you may opt-out by submitting a request to ChainDrugStore.net at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ChainDrugStore.net may disclose personally identifiable information in special cases when we have found it necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating any user agreement or may be causing injury to or interference with ChainDrugStore.net, its Users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
ChainDrugStore.net also may disclose personally identifiable information as explicitly set forth in any user agreement agreed to by a User, or as ChainDrugStore.net in its sole discretion, believes is required or appropriate in order to comply with the law.
Opt Out PolicyYou may request not to be contacted by ChainDrugStore.net in connection with any new services, updates, or promotions. Requests not to be contacted by ChainDrugStore.net should be sent to email@example.com.
SecurityThe ChainDrugStore.net sites have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorized manner. Certain information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it is illegal to intercept or disclose these messages under Federal law, these transmissions are not secured.
1. Acceptance of TermsCDSI provides access to the ChainDrugStore.net web sites and the other services provided by CDSI through the sites, either in whole or in part, through the Internet subject to your acceptance of the following User Agreement ("Agreement"), which may be amended by CDSI at any time. Amendments are effective within 15 days after posting on the ChainDrugStore.net web sites. By becoming a User (as defined herein) of the ChainDrugStore.net web sites, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement was last revised on November 1, 2015. You can review the most current version at any time at hub.pharmacyfocus.com. When using a particular CDSI service through the ChainDrugStore.net sites, you may also be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, terms of service, codes of conduct or other contractual provision as noted. In the event of a conflict between any other agreement, rule or terms of service and this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement shall govern. If you have any questions about this User Agreement, please contact CDSI at firstname.lastname@example.org before using the sites.
2. Types of UsersAny person accessing the ChainDrugStore.net web sites or other services provided by CDSI through the sites, either manually or via an automated device or program, to the extent permitted hereunder, shall be considered a "User." All Users are bound by the terms of this Agreement. Users must be over the age of 18.
3. Acceptable and Lawful Use; No Endorsement of ContentUsers shall comply with all appropriate laws, statutes and regulations regarding the use of the ChainDrugStore.net web sites. CDSI makes no representations or endorsements regarding the quality, accuracy, and reliability of information posted on the ChainDrugStore.net sites. CDSI does not control the quality, safety, truth or accuracy of the listings or information and makes no representation thereof. CDSI does not actively monitor the sites to examine the content available through it. Users hereby acknowledge that if CDSI is actually aware of content that CDSI deems in its sole discretion to be unacceptable, undesirable, offensive, indecent, obscene, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable, CDSI has the right, but not the obligation, to edit, remove or deny access to all user content stored or otherwise accessible by CDSI's equipment without notice.
4. Dispute ResolutionUsers agree to use the dispute resolution procedures set forth in this Agreement with respect to any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or its breach. Any dispute between the CDSI and Users arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by a binding arbitration in Virginia in accordance with the then-current rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall apply the law in accordance with the choice of law provisions contained within this Agreement. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Users agree that, any provision of law notwithstanding, the arbitrator shall have the authority to award the prevailing party its costs and reasonable attorneys' fees. Any disputes between Users are not the responsibility of CDSI.
5. Governing Law; Attorneys' FeesThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, exclusive of its choice of law rules and matters affecting copyrights, trademarks and patents under U.S. federal law. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees.
6. Intellectual PropertyAll pages within the ChainDrugStore.net web sites are the property of CDSI and/or its affiliates. The sites are protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified or distributed in any form without the express written permission of CDSI. A User may not, and this Agreement does give a User permission to reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works with respect to the sites. Certain content is licensed from third parties and all such third party content and all intellectual property rights related to the content belong to the respective third parties. A User may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the Site or its content. Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by CDSI.
7. No WarrantyCDSI AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITES AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. CDSI AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. USER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SITES, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEB SITES. SERVICES AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY HYPERLINKED WEB SITES OR THIRD PARTIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THOSE PROVIDERS. CDSI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES OR SERVICES WILL MEET USER REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES CDSI MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. CDSI MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES OR THROUGH HYPERLINKED SITES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY A USER FROM CDSI SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
8. Other Limitations of LiabilityIN NO EVENT WHATSOEVER SHALL CDSI OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF SALES, PROFIT, REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR DOWNTIME, (HOWEVER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE OR WHETHER WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL CDSI'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE LESSER OF ANY FEES PAID TO CDSI FOR USE OF THE SERVICE OR US$500. The limitations of liability provided in this Agreement inure to the benefit of CDSI, our affiliates and to all of our respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents.